Friday, August 21, 2009

80 and counting...

This was one of the most "priceless" moments I have seen in a while. Nita's family decided to throw her a surprise 80th birthday party. She was absolutely clueless, as you can see by her face. What made it even better was that she had been discouraged that she wouldn't get to see her children, who live out of state, on her big day. They did a good job of lying to her...I mean, deceiving her. :) Her face revealed pure shock when she came around the house (to see what her "son had built in the backyard") and everyone jumped out and yelled "Surprise"!!! Her reaction??? To hit Samantha with her purse. lol. I love it!!!!




































The whole family








Me and Amelia with my bestest, her mom, her sister, and her neice. So glad I got to be a part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment